2011/04/28

thinking about myself = interesting!!

I hung out with Shiori yesterday again! And of course I had so much fun!!!

But she had a interview for job today. And she had to explain to them what kinda person she is.
So i was helping to make a short report of her.

And that made me think like...."What about me?"

After I hung out with her, I was thinking about it. And it was interesting! haha

"I" think,

I do things at my own pace.
I'm fathead.
I'm shy. But when i became their friend, I wont be shy AT ALL.
I'm not good at memorize people's name.
I cant say NO when somebody ask me to do something.
I have severe mood swings.
I'll get all excited about something, and then lose interest in no time.
I may fail, but I'll bounce back in a hurry.
I don't pay much attention to the time. :P
I really like to surprise people!
I think everything is connecting.


Yeah... that's me! ....wow... there is so many "not good things"! haha  o well.


what about YOU?? :] What kind of person you are?
I think it's good time to think about it. Because we don't think about it often!
Maybe you will notice something new about yourself and other things :]




-love, kodo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

day 3 乗っちゃいけなかったのに、乗っちゃった♫ そして謎のパスタとの対面…w

Day 3  旅行3日目の出来事…! 「移動日」です!! マルティニから電車でサンモリッツ(St. Moritz)へ!!! 予定では、だいたい7時間か8時間くらいの電車の旅 けっこう長いなぁ と思っていたけど 実際はそうでもなかった(^0^)...