2014/07/31

Long time no see :]


wow.... I didn't write this blog for a looong time!!

I need to catch up !

Anyway,

I went to NY :] just by myself :]

Just because... I wanted to go !! thats it!

So I was searching and searching....

and decision made!!

"I'm going to NY!  tomorrow!!"

Actually, I wanted to go there more earlier. So I can visit Marshfield and stay there longer.

But at that time,  I've been thinking...."maybe I shouldn't go" .....a little worry.... and the money things... lol

And also I needed to come back to Japan before Aug.

So..... YUP!  I decided to go to NY the day before I leave.

I asked my dad,

"hey, do we have a little suitcase?"

"yeah." and he brought it to me " here you go! "

"Thanks! oh, by the way, I'm going to NY tomorrow!"

"whaaaaa?!?!?!"

......yup     :P



When I bought the ticket, I was so excited and surprised ! haha

I was like..."Oh my god!! I actually bought it!! What am I doing?!?!  AHHHH!!"

I was So excited !!!!

A lot of people said to me,

" you are so brave!"

" you are a doer!"

Well.... I do not think so.

So many times, I think about ,,,"I want to do this" or "IF I do this, whats gonna happen??"

....I never "DID" I just only "thought".


But this time, I decided to make a action!!

Because I am still Young! .... and I'm really wanted to do it!

And I'll regret if I didn't.

I didn't want to think like " what if..." in the future.

If you did something, it means a lot to you. And you can learn from it.  Even if it was not what you expected.


Life is short. 


If you believe in yourself, your soul will filled with happiness. make you more strong. 





Biggest reason to go to NY was....visit my favorite Hat store and meet Behida Dolic.


(another reason : see musical, just waking around NY, see different things and just curious!!) 


She is a Milliner. 


When I found her hat on internet, I was so shocked!! 


It was incredibly beautiful!!! I've never seen any of hat like hers. 


So unique and feminine, delicate, and just...so beautiful. 


I'll put her link. Please click and see!! 


You will be amazed and happy :] 


https://www.etsy.com/jp/shop/behidadolicmillinery


I found out she has a store in Hudson, NY. 


Of course, I went to her store and met her. 


It was so great moment. 


She told me a lot of info about hat. 


I was extremely happy!! 


I spent a lot of money for this trip.


But it worth it. 


I was happy to spend money for that. 

This whole trip made me more strong. I learned a lot of things. I met new people.


I just went to another new world!! Huge step of my life!!



honestly, I was worry.


but after I did, I feel like I'm more powerful and happy!  :] tada---! lol




.....ANYWAY, 


that was the reason I went to NY :] 











thanks for reading!!

-love,
kodo


xoxoxo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

day 3 乗っちゃいけなかったのに、乗っちゃった♫ そして謎のパスタとの対面…w

Day 3  旅行3日目の出来事…! 「移動日」です!! マルティニから電車でサンモリッツ(St. Moritz)へ!!! 予定では、だいたい7時間か8時間くらいの電車の旅 けっこう長いなぁ と思っていたけど 実際はそうでもなかった(^0^)...