2011/04/21

April 20th + 1 month= ♡

Today I bought a ticket!!!

I......  bought.... a.... ticket!!!!

I was looking for the cheapest way to go back to US!!
And I think I did very good job :P
And also, mom and zac helped me so much!! so.....

Thank you mom!! and Thank you Zac!!!

I was going to buy a ticket from "Delta.com" It was about... $1700 or more
But....finally I found a ticket and it cost like.... $1245 :] (103040yen)
YES! It is really.....SWEEEEEET !!!! I will stay in US for 2 months and a week ! Very good deal :]

The plane that i gonna use to go to LA is...Delta!! lol
and then i will take another airplane to go to Springfield :] :] :]

I am so so so so excited!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!

I will be there in May 20th until....July 27th!!! :] :] :]

O
M
G

XD



ok...I'm going to bed :3

good night people :]


-love, kodo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

day 3 乗っちゃいけなかったのに、乗っちゃった♫ そして謎のパスタとの対面…w

Day 3  旅行3日目の出来事…! 「移動日」です!! マルティニから電車でサンモリッツ(St. Moritz)へ!!! 予定では、だいたい7時間か8時間くらいの電車の旅 けっこう長いなぁ と思っていたけど 実際はそうでもなかった(^0^)...