2011/04/20

someone knows how to make me happy...





It was raining this morning. And it was cold.
I was searching a flight ticket. But I couldn't find the ticket that I was looking last night.
That made me sad and upset. At that time, I noticed that i got a text message...


Just remember,
There is someone there for you whenever you need him.
Someone who will always be waiting for you, thinking of you, and taking care of you.
Someone who will never leave your side, and will always call you his princess,
and no matter what, he will do anything for you.
that someone,
       is forever your Zachary. 




Now, I'm not sad or upset. I just feel so happy.... very much!!




And also, I found the ticket that I was looking for earlier :]  Lucky Me! 


-love, kodo






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

day 3 乗っちゃいけなかったのに、乗っちゃった♫ そして謎のパスタとの対面…w

Day 3  旅行3日目の出来事…! 「移動日」です!! マルティニから電車でサンモリッツ(St. Moritz)へ!!! 予定では、だいたい7時間か8時間くらいの電車の旅 けっこう長いなぁ と思っていたけど 実際はそうでもなかった(^0^)...