2011/11/22

My Hero....





Life = Learning




My grandpa is always so kind to me.


My grandpa made dinner for me when I visit his house.  And it was so delicious all the time.


My grandpa is caring about grandma. (Grandma has Diabetes.)


My grandpa was control her food. That's way my grandpa started to cook.


My grandpa Loves music.


My grandpa is perfectionist.


My grandpa is fat head!! hehe


I am so regard my grandpa so much....


And thank you so much for teaching me about Life. 


My grandpa went to heaven ..... and now, I'm sure that he met my sister Maya.


I love them so much that words cannot explain.


Thank you so much for everything...............


RIP.







-lots of love,
kodo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

day 3 乗っちゃいけなかったのに、乗っちゃった♫ そして謎のパスタとの対面…w

Day 3  旅行3日目の出来事…! 「移動日」です!! マルティニから電車でサンモリッツ(St. Moritz)へ!!! 予定では、だいたい7時間か8時間くらいの電車の旅 けっこう長いなぁ と思っていたけど 実際はそうでもなかった(^0^)...