2011/05/03

Okay....

...........


IT'S ALREADY MAY!!!!!!


This is so so so exciting things for me !!!!!!!!


I cannot wait to see my family, Zachary and friends in 17 days :] 








Recently, I had a tough time.... 


I felt so down. 


But, you know...."I may fail, but I'll bounce back in a hurry"!!!! 


I wrote about this April 28th.


And I was right! 


Right now, I feel so much better.


I can think more positive way. 


I have a wonderful family, boyfriend and friends. 


They helping me all the time. I feel so loved...♥


I'm not going to write what bad things happened to me. 


But I just wanted to tell you that...IF something bad happen, that means like


the time to learn from it. and it'll turn to good things for you. 


I was reading a news paper and they had a horoscope. 


I always read those because I'm curious. But I don't believe it tho.


But today,I read it and it made me so smile!!! 


They said...


"Stop comparing you with others.  It's better if you compare with yourself in the past. So you can feel grow up" 


(I hope you can understand it. I tried to translate it....but i don't think it's right :P ) 


Anyway,


It touched my heart♥


I hope you have a wonderful day :] 




-love, kodo 



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

day 3 乗っちゃいけなかったのに、乗っちゃった♫ そして謎のパスタとの対面…w

Day 3  旅行3日目の出来事…! 「移動日」です!! マルティニから電車でサンモリッツ(St. Moritz)へ!!! 予定では、だいたい7時間か8時間くらいの電車の旅 けっこう長いなぁ と思っていたけど 実際はそうでもなかった(^0^)...